Dear Graduating Seniors and Families,
I think we can all definitely agree that this is not how we wanted the school year to end for our seniors. We are committed to honoring the Class of 2020 in a safe and meaningful way. We recognize that high school graduation is a major milestone that provides well-deserved recognition for years of work and accomplishment. Public recognition of the milestone is important to students and their families. It is a time of celebration and provides closure to a significant piece of a young person’s life. While the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 pandemic makes it impossible to plan a traditional ceremony we will try to have graduation on June 27th if it is safe to do so.
However, this year’s graduation will be quite different than previous years due to COVID-19 and safety precautions.
· This year’s graduation will not be open to the public
· Each graduate will receive two (2) tickets for guest admittance to graduation
· All in attendance will need to wear facemasks
· People are asked to practice social distancing at all times
· Restrooms will not be available please plan accordingly
· Graduation will be live-streamed
Graduation will be at the football complex on June 27th at 10:00 am. Guests with a ticket will use the WEST walk-in gate. Again you must have a ticket to be in attendance. There will be limited seating in the grandstand. The standing room only will be along the track fence line. Please use social distancing.
If we are unable to have graduation due to weather conditions or if it is unsafe to do so on June 27th our back up date will be July 24th.
Mr. Pirner & Mr. Hammer