1. Log in to DBQonline using your TCMS account
a. 8th graders: you will log in the way you usually do in class.
b. 6th & 7th graders: you will log in using google, if you are already logged in to your k12 account
(which you should be if you are on google classroom) all you will need to do is click log in with
2. Review your notes on the articles you read on TUESDAY (if you haven’t done the Tuesday assignment, go back and do it first).
3. Read the provided sources. Discuss with family/friends BEFORE answering the document analysis
questions at the bottom of each sources page.
>>>>I highly suggest posting on google classroom and
discussing these with your classmates as well.<<<<
4. Follow the instructions found in the DBQ online platform, they will walk you through what to do and
how to do it.
5. Once you have completed the analysis questions, write a 5 paragraph essay answering the question
“Why were the Cherokee removed?”
If you are having trouble using DBQ online, check out this step by step instruction document/
troubleshooting guide . If you are still running into difficulties you can contact Miss Stevenson at Jill.Stevenson@k12.sd.us OR call or text 605-840-8697